Comments, questions, email

Believe it or not, I think I fixed the email problem on the website. What should happen is when you make a comment, or ask a question, I am supposed to get an email with the text of your comment/question. That worked great until about a year ago, when one of WordPress’ upgrades downgraded the performance of the website, and it stopped happening. I installed a plug-in fix, which for the moment seems to be working. At any rate, questions should be answered in a much more timely fashion now, since I will be notified again when they are asked.

6 thoughts on “Comments, questions, email

• November 11, 2014 at 11:15 am

Eric,
    I work for a local concrete redi mix producer and our daily delivery area is less than 100 mile radius. MY question is we do cross the TN & MS state lines do we still fall under the 100 air mile radius exemption?

Thanks
    Jeff Sluder

• November 11, 2014 at 11:32 am

State lines do not matter for the 100 mile exemption. You would still qualify, provided the drivers are back within 12 hours.

TIP JAR:

1) Go to PayPal.
    2) Log into PayPal. You need a PayPal account. See, this is how you can get out of tipping.
    3) Find the Send Money link. It should be on the first page after you log in.
    4) Enter my email: eric@arnoldsafety.com
    5) Enter the amount!
    6) Choose whether you want the money to come out of your PayPal balance or your banking account.
    7) Hit button “Send Money”
    8) Thank you very much!

• November 21, 2014 at 10:32 am

Eric,

When you are off duty, not hauling anything, driving your personal pickup truck back home across states, do you have to keep a log and display the DOT stickers if the truck is under 10,001?

• February 3, 2019 at 2:34 pm

I and co worker will be driving 30,000 pound crane truck we just purchased across new Mexico, Arizona, and California into Oregon, will we need to keep a log book?

• February 4, 2019 at 4:40 pm

• February 4, 2019 at 4:43 pm

I apologize, I missed this comment. No, you would not need to display a USDOT number, or keep a logbook when off-duty, and the vehicle has a GVWR of under 10,001 lbs.